TOP 10 REASONS TO RUN A DIRECTORY IN YOUR CITY:
- To have an additional revenue stream where you could earn a 6 figure income
- Improve your status with local wedding pros as you become the go to person for weddings
- Promote and advertise your existing business. Why spend out of pocket money when you can customize your own advertising on the website.
- You can easily run the directory part time alongside your current business
- You can help other wedding pros grow their business and get in front of more engaged couples. Many big box wedding advertising platforms significantly increased their rates so this allows them to save money and increase revenue.
- With the directory’s lead generation tools you will have more local leads in which you can use to promote your business and your paying vendors
- For extra support, coaching, education, that can not only be applied to running the wedding directory but for your own business
- To be able to offer an incredible local wedding resource to help engaged couples in your city
- As a licensee you get a- done for you- business valued at over $80K at a fraction of the price
- Opportunity for add-ons for increased leads and revenue
WE PROVIDE YOU
- Exclusive territory
- Unlimited income potential
- Easy to use turnkey directory
- SSL Certificate
- G-Suite set up for single user
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Free Support and Training
- Monthly group webinars
- Marketing material templates
- Domain name
- Video Tutorials
- Continuing Education
- Social Media Setup
- Lead capturing forms and more
EASY TO USE AND MANAGE
- Well designed, thoughtful admin center
- Little or no admin assistance for listing creation
- No computer/web programming knowledge required
- Never send an invoice
- Auto recurring billing/invoicing system
- Advertiser can sign up without your assistance
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Customer service skills
- Incredible email and phone skills
- Social media and marketing
- Sales driven, results focused
- Networking skills
- The desire to help other businesses in your area grow
TOOLS THAT ARE NEEDED
- Stripe Account
- Zoom or Google Meets
- Microsoft Office
- Constant contact, Mailchimp, or Flodesk
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE?
- Your listing prices are determined by you and what makes the most sense in charging for your area.
- You get paid through upgraded business listings and have the ability to offer up to 4 different listing levels in addition to the free accounts
- You can charge for banner ads
- You can charge to have events promoted on home page
- You can charge for leads
Example: If we are talking about listings only and on average you charged $89 a month for a listing and you had 50 people signed up you would make $4450 a month. If you had 100 signed up, you would make $8900 a month.
This of course is based upon the amount of work you put in and the connections you make.
We all know as with anything, we get out what we put in.
WHO ARE WE?
Devoted Directories is a result of a partnership between Jamie Rapavy Owner of Devoted to Details and Devoted Columbus, and Doug Cottrell owner of CWDG LLC. Jamie has been running a local wedding directory for over 15 years and has been working together with CWDG on wedding directories since Feb 2013. She runs the directory along with her wedding planning company she has had for 21 years, as well as her networking group for 18 years, her wedding experience shows for 16 years, and her wedding planning magazine for 7 years all in Columbus Ohio. Devoted Columbus also runs a wedding consignment shop as well as wedding resale markets and has trademarked the Wedding Resale Market name.
Doug who is the web developer is one of the best web developers with specialties in content management, search engine optimization, internet security, shopping carts, merchant account processing integrations, and more. Our sites are built from the ground up without untrusted use of plugins, cheap templates, and foreign made code.
Together Jamie & Doug will continue to improve and create new ways to keep the directory above other local competitors as well as marketing and keep this an option for an affordable business opportunity.